HOME PURCHASE REBATE
Get $1,000.00 home buyer rebate*
Today finding a house is much different than it was just 10 years ago. It is much easier for a buyer to find a house now with the many real estate websites, a public MLS site, automatic emails for new listings, virtual tours, open houses, etc. Today, many buyers do much of the searching and looking themselves instead of relying on just Realtor help. Why not be rewarded for your efforts ? After all you are doing most of the search work right?
This is a win-win situation!
Commission rebates are 100% legal in Florida as long as it will disclose to seller and buyer and shows the total paid in the closing statement HUD1.
HOW IT WORKS
* You must pre registrar with us to receive your $4000 certificate of eligibility and apply Marion Oaks Homes where we are the listing agent only.
* This program was designed for home buyers who are not working with an agent, including Florida Choice Real Estate, but who are looking to purchase a home.
* If you have viewed a house on your own that you like and are ready to write an offer, you can save some big money by going through Florida Choice Real Estate's Home Buyer Rebate Program.
* If you are not working with an agent, then you qualify for the rebate. We have high professional standards & ethics that we follow and are not looking to take other Realtor's clients. This offer is not valid on any home that was previously shown to you by another Realtor on a set up appointment except openhouses. Viewing open houses is ok since the listing agent represents the seller anyways. It is recommended to mention to the open house agent you are working with Florida Choice Real Estate as your buyer agent.
* Clients who Florida Choice Real Estate has already shown houses to by apt. within the last 12 months are not eligible.
* Minimum sale price is $150,000.
* Not valid on new homes if you haven registrar with us (new construction).
* Florida Choice Real Estate will provide you with new listings via automatic emails if needed.
* Florida Choice Real Estate will provide you comparable sales info (CMA) to help you determine your offer price.
* Florida Choice Real Estate will write, present and negotiate the best possible offer for you using our 22 years experience.
* Florida Choice Real Estate will assist with the bank application, attorney approvals and follow up till closing if needed.
* Florida Choice Real Estate will act as a "transaction broker" in representing your best interests in the transaction.
If the house you are interested in is listed in the MLS, you will need a buyer’s agent anyways to put the offer in. You might as well use our rebate program and get something for it or you are leaving a lot of money behind plus you are getting good buyer representation.
Save the money or use towards a new TV, nice furniture, a cruise or a dream vacation at Disney, a college education or use the cash for the house purchase
If you are going buy the house anyways, you might as well get something for it.
It doesn't make sense not to.
How can we do this you ask? It's simple, today many buyers find their houses online (some with virtual tours), and through open houses every weekend. Most buyers do research on their own. If we don't have to spend our time and gas driving all over town showing houses, we can pass the saving on to you! Today's technology is changing the real estate market and we are embracing it. We are continuing to pioneer new ways to save money for buyers and sellers alike.